Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

Experience Empty
PostSubject: Experience   Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Basically, the Hitlist offers members the oppurtunnity to gain experience. Instead of literal experience, we mean currency as in wealth, or Chi, for Apostles. Whenever you preform a hit assigned by the commanding member of your faction... EX: Apostles: Messiah, Chronos: I, Sweepers: Police, Criminals: Crime Lords you are rewarded with currency, or chi if you are apart of the apostles faction which enable you to get more abilities/powers/styles as well as modifications/new weapons, ect... So, it is vital that you keep yourself updated on the Hitlist for your faction.

Remember, only faction leaders or NPC's such as the Police Force (Issues bounties, through an admin.) And the Criminals (Also issues hits by an Admin) Also, please be careful with the way you handle your hit... As well as make sure YOU arent the hit, unless you're prepared to be, for Faction Leaders assign the 'victims' so-to-speak, so, your actions are always observed. With this note, I say... Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com

Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: On the Job :: Hitlist-
Jump to: