Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lured by Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:08 am

Validus was in the main hall, the room which was almost pitch black, and pillars standing around the vast interior. Within this room was also the screen the Elders used to contact the Chronos operatives. Validus had his arms crossed into one another, and his right leg raised, and bent, as he kneeled against one of the multiple pillars in the room. From his vision, he could clearly see the outside, and it was currently night time, but, the moon was bright, as if it were a white sun, a child of the sun itself... The 'I' had pushed himself off the pillar, and was now calmly walking closer towards one of the windows, actually, there were only three windows, and they were all very narrow. The Swordmaster gazed into the moonlight, their fortress clouded by secrecy, a location completely isolated, and falsely reserved. An unheard ghost of a building. Validus continued looking out of the window, with a cold expression, and no words, he was being entirely silent as he had done this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Kota

Kota

ID
Name: Kota Neiro

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

"Hellos!" yelled kota walking in with a beer bottle in his hand." How yous up tos?" Kota was wasted. "I's tried my firstest beer todays." said kota. "I'm have my sceonds one." kota paused. "Oks yous gots me it's my 5th" (OOC: background info: kota never drank before so he doesn't know his limit.) Kota stumbled closer to "I". "Buddys, hows ya doing?" said kota taking a long swig of beer. "Yous should grabs your selfs at beers, buddys"
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm

(OOC: Lol. You would...)

Validus had been facing the narrow window with a cold, observant expression signed on his face. He had heard a presence come into the Main Hall, and he swiftly turned around. It had been a drunken version of 'Kota', the 'II' of Chronos, second-in-command. "Alcohol... You do realize it's just like a poison, except, its effects are slower." Explained Validus calmly. I can't believe he is already on his 5th beer... What was he thinking drinking so much...? Questioned Validus in his head, without showing it through his facial expression.

"You speak as if you're 5 years old... Getting drunk is simply making you a fool steadily. I'm sure whatever I say will be beyond your comprehension, but, it's worth a shot, Drunken Kota." Spoke 'I' patiently, as he continued to observe. "I don't desire any poison." Said Validus lastly... "When you're drunk, you must be the Jester." Added Validus to his final statement. He waited for the drunken-Kota to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kota

Kota

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

"What's you say?" asked kota confused. "I ain'ts drunks only really drunks." Kota stumbled closer to Validus. "It's ain'ts poizon. It's beer." said kota finishing his beer then throwing it across the room. It landed with a crash and shattering glass. "Me thinks I deserves me another round." said kota stumbling next to validus and putting his arm around him. "Comes on buddy lets go gets us somes beer." Kota, barely awake waited for vaildus's answer.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Validus simply observed how foolish Kota had been acting while drunk. It was certainly expected, for he was quite humorous outside of battle. After some more drunkedness, he had literally thrown his glass bottle across the main hall, it had shattered, Validus hadn't pursued it. "The Elders won't be pleased with that... I advise you to pick it up comrade." Ordered 'I' calmly. "And, I wouldn't have anymore beer... You do realize getting too drunk can lead to suffocation, for soon you'll release your own vomit." Explained Validus patiently waiting for Kota to pick up the shattered pieces of glass. "I don't need any alcohol..." Addressed Validus, simply standing there, examining the drunken Kota.
Back to top Go down
Kota

Kota

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:41 pm

"Yours nots my mommy!" said kota. "And ifs you weres yous are a UGLY mommy." Kota walked over to the glass. He picked it up and put it in the trash. "Yous happy now?" said kota. He bent over and threw up in the trash can. "Looks mommy i didn'ts miss." mocked kota. Kota fell flat on his face. Kota got up. "I's ok." said kota.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Once more, Validus allowed Kota to make himself look like a fool. It made 'I' smile slightly, one you could barely catch... But, it quickly dissappeared, it was more of a smirk. "Hmm... Well, soon you will fall asleep... And you'll wake up sober. A mess, actually." Foretold Validus calmly. "I'll leave fate to decide if you die or not." Addressed Validus as he used Shadow Stepping, and dashed far away, without being seen... His speed was incredible.

(OOC: Validus is out of the Main Hall now. We can end this topic if you'd like. You drunken assassin. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kota

Kota

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:47 pm

(OOC: ok my guy goes to his room and sleeps and topic has ended)
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm

(Locked.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lured by Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lured by Shadows   Lured by Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lured by Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Europe (IC) :: Venice :: Chronos Headquarters-
Jump to: