Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mexico! Can I have a taco please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Empty
PostSubject: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Eri-Ro was walking through the streets of Mexico city while Amaterasu was meeting with an old friend of hers. Eri-Ro did not understand spanish at all, which is why she is wondering right now why she is even alone in a city. Maybe Amaterasu thought she would pick the language up quickly or that there was at least some people in the city that spoke both English and Spanish, either way, Eri-Ro was stuck exploring a city that she doesn't even know, the only thing she does know is how to get back at the inn they are staying at. Eri-Ro heard a bottle shatter near her and looked down at the ground and saw a broken glass bottle closer to her feet. I could've gotten cut by glass!! Eri-Ro took a step and felt a sharp pain, Eri-Ro looked down at her feet and saw that one of them had been cut by glass, and the wound was a bit deep.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:43 pm

From within a house nearby the area Eri-Ro was travelling in...

"Wh-who are you?!" Questioned the man suddenly. "Leave my house immediately! I'll call the guards!" Threatened the man with fear in his eyes. Validus walked a step closer... "You've been hunted by Chronos... And you chose to take refuge in a small house, within Mexico City. You are Juara Lopez, former president of the gang which had run this city a couple of years ago." Stated 'I' fiercely, with a cold expression on his face. "It's actually dissappointing... How weak you are." Taunted Validus harshly. Validus used his right hand, to reach for his blade, thus wrapping the hilt of his Katana, Ordo within his right hand. Validus pulled the blade with one hand, out very slowly... With much coordination, already plotting his next attack. He had completely taken Ordo out of its Saya, and with his right arm, aimed the sword to the mans chest, he was still a few feet away, but, his precision was extremely accurate. "S-stay away you monster! Demon! Demon!" Cried the former president loudly. "Yet still... You shout, and whine. But, there is no response from guards. You are not running, so what are your instincts telling you to do? You aren't fortified either. You lack proficient reaction." Said Validus very insightly, reading through the mans own nature. Suddenly, the man ran a little further back, and grabbed a glass bottle, he had shattered it in half, to be used as a blade of sorts. "Ahh. So, you have finally chosen to fight?" Examined 'I' insightly. In a flash, and unexpectedly, he had appeared right in front of the man, directly in front, then he slashed the glass bottle lightly, flinging it outside, onto the road, it had flung off the mans hand, and he heard a shatter of glass, and perhaps the clash of flesh from outside the window. The man now stood paralyzed with fear.

"There goes your only weapon. As a Crime Lord, top in his class at one point, I had expected you to be more resourceful." Taunted Validus once more, realizing how much of an advantage he had, this man was powerless to stop his objective from happenning. "P-please! I'll give you money, tons of money! A-and i'll tell you everything about the Gang! I swear!" Shouted the man, it was all bred from fear, and lack of a reasonable stand in the conflict at hand. "I apologize... But, i'm nothing more then an Angel of Death... I don't desire anything more from anyone, except their obedience..." After saying this uncomplete sentence, he had paused... The man was in shock, for he thought he'd spare his life, suddenly, he had finished the sentence. "TO DIE!" Shouted Validus as he sliced the mans head right off, in a flash, you couldn't even see the blade.

Now... Now the citizens were truly gathering, and, being an assassin he was careful enough not to get any blood on his black coat, or garments... Validus sheathed his sword, and calmly walked out of the small house from the backdoor, for he heard the cops come in, towards the front. After getting away from the house, by about 10 or 20 feet, he had turned, back into the road, and observed the front of the house, which Mexican Officials were now investigating. The blade left no trace of anything, due to its precision, he just stood there, and realized the bottle he had caused to fling out, had hit a womans foot, deeply. Falsely, he had acted as if he cared, and he walked towards the girl, once he reached her, he kneeled down, and picked up the remnants of the shattered glass, after he had taken care of them, he stood back up. "I felt it would be polite... But, that wound... It's quite serious. Perhaps you should get that checked out?" Asked Validus falsely, and curiously. He was an assassin, top in his class... So, his acting was proffessional.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Eri-Ro touched her wound carefully. "Ow!" Eri looked at the blood on her finger. Ugh, blood. She thought. She then heard someone giving her advice that she should get it checked. "Get it checked? I..it's not that serious. See?" Eri-Ro carefully stood up, it took her awhile till she could stand up straight. "See? I'm perfectly fine." Eri than started to loose her balance, but she regained it back. She then started to walk with her other foot, but when she tried to do a step with the foot she was injured, she felt another sharp pain. She kneeled down immidiately. "Ow...it really hurts." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Validus observed her in her pain. It was normal for him to see pain, but, most of the pain he had witnessed was caused by his own skill, and his own blade. "You are quite the stubborn one." Claimed Validus insightly. "So... Why are you enduring this pain? It seems obvious that it is damaging your foot." Keenly added Validus. This girl... She certainly isn't an ordinary one, by observing her for just a brief moment, I sense power... One shrouded, as I shroud my own skills. Thought Validus, waiting for her to reach a resolve over her injury.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Eri-Ro listened to this guy's question and answered by saying "I'll probably be in worse situations than this later, somewhere where there won't be any help nearby." She said. "Which is why I must endure it." She said. She then got up and started to walk. Yes, there will be a time in battle where I will get injured....there will be no one to help me. I would need to continue on...no matter what it is. She thought as she looked down at the ground. She then felt someone grabbing her arm and twisting her around. Whoever this person was, they got her in some type of choke hold. This person then whispered. "Your my hostage." And she then heard a click..the sounds sounded like it came from a gun. She then felt a cold piece of metal aimed at her head. "No one make any sudden movements! If you do, the girl dies!" The person prooved that he meant business when he shot something, but since there was no sound other than the bullet. Eri could only guess that he shot up in the air, she could hear a bullet clink on the sidewalk. She didn't take a big inhale of air, instead she stayed calm and closed her eyes. She then slowly started to reach for her gun, when she finally got it, she quickly aimed it up at the person's arm and pulled the trigger. Which quickly caused the person to let go of her. Eri started to run forward, but then turned around and saw that there were 3 people wearing masks. One of the guys was wearing a backpack. Probably stole something...if they did steal something why did they take me as a hostage? Maybe their dumb crinimals?Eri Thought. "What are you guys just standin' there for? Grab her!" He yelled. 2 of the people came right at her. Eri, with her gun still in her hand shot one of them, while she shot the other, the other one got close to her, so she kicked him in the calf which caused him to fall down, but before he fell all the way Eri palm striked his nose upwards, so now he was tearing up while on the ground. Eri the jumped on the laying guys back and landed as hard as she could. She then looked at the last guy, who then pulled out a gun and started shooting at her. Eri quickly used her force field to defend herself and she started to count in her head. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Eri right now was hopping that the guy wouldn't stop shooting before 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Validus had patiently listened to her explain how she will endure the pain. It was somewhat admirable, coming from a young woman. Validus was prepared to leave the scene, since he felt she'd be capable enough for defending herself from the blood loss, and other minor obstacles. Suddenly, a criminal had come out, with a mask, and had gotten the young woman into a decent choke-hold. The 'I' simply observed, not making any sudden movements, for he could tell she would prove herself worthy of his attenttion, and she had done just that. Ruthlessly, she had shot his arm, suddenly, more masked men came from the crowd, ordered by another one. Validus held back on these two, confident in the young womans skills, he watched. She then shot one of the two criminals who were ordered to capture here, followed by another shot to the other one ordered. She jumped onto one of the criminals backs, but, the crew-captain of these criminals was now firing a gun rapidly at her, she had proven even more interesting using force fields, which at this point, were obviously Apostle magic.

Validus, standing there... Observed her, she was concentrated on the shots being fired, and her shields resistance most likely. Should I allow her to die? Or should I let her live? Thought Validus calmly. The man continued firing more rapidly. No, no... She will be proven a great opponnent indeed in the future. This I can say confidently. I shall let her live. His conclusive intellect had reached its mark. With his right hand, he wrapped it around the hilt of his Katana, currently in its sheathe. And, like a jolt of lightning, he quickly got to the Crew-Leader, and quickly, like a flash sliced him in two horizontally, blood had spewed everywhere from the upper torso, being seperated from the lower torso. His movements were invisible when he had darted towards him, due to his immense speed, and his sword was also invisible when he sliced him, due to his precision, and Chronos training. Everything happened in a matter of 2 seconds flat. Calmly, he had placed the Katana, Ordo, back into her Saya. With his back turned to the young woman, he spoke. "Although you may have lived... I had a feeling you were being overrun by the rapid firing of his bullets... I let you live, only because I am expecting much more from you in the future." Explained Validus, revealing a darker, and the original side of himself. With a cold expression, he smirked, and walked slowly away... He had given her a chance to respond by walking this slow... He knew she may have had at least something to say before he left the scene.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm

16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, Oh no!! It's going to shut off!!Eri-Ro thought quickly as her timed force field was about to go down. Then all of a sudden guessing from the cut the man had and the guy she met before walking away from him, she guessed that he quickly came at the man and cleanly cut him in a vital spot. Her shield went down a little before his attack, but the time between his attack and her force field going down was what made it not possible for her to get shot and now the guy was talking to her, even though he did not make any eye contact and had his back turned to her. When he left walking slowly Eri-Ro looked down at the ground before looking back at the man and catching up to him by jogging, she slowed her pace as soon as she was standing right next to him. She turned her head towards him, before looking at the ground and saying. "Your right, the bullets...would've shot me. My force field is timed, it's the complete opposite of my dead twin. Her hair color was black, mine is white. She's the new moon I'm the full moon. I'm the comedy she's the tragedy. Eventually, due to her power, she fell to a criminal and was then killed, the blood and killing had changed her completely. I should've guessed that even my power was going to be opposite of hers...the defensive type while her's the offensive type. There are even times when I find this power completely useless. Which is why it's best for me to work on combat, in fact I think I'm already learning more and more as time passes. They say I'm a quick learner, usually learning things after seeing it, and sometimes I need to see it for a few times. Like just now, I realized that the person who was shooting at me was so concentrated and so angry at me that he didn't even notice you until it was too late, but...who can notice you? Espically at the fast speed you were going, only trained eyes could actually see you when your that fast. That's my goal for now, to reach that level that and also for my power to get better and have the time extended. My friend belives that as it gets better, 10 or maybe even 20 seconds will be added on."
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:02 pm

The girl had caught up to him, for he enabled her to, expectedly. Who wouldn't proceed someone after they had showed immense skill, or saved their life... But, this girl... She had opened up to Validus unexpectedly, retorting how opposites attract, relating herself to her sister, in a contrasting way. Apparently her sister was a cold-blooded criminal, whom used her power from the Tao water for evil. Like most Apostles, this was entirely expected, they have been using their powers coldly, and cruelly for many, many years now... And, he knew this girl would become much deadlier then she had currently appeared. Instead of ignoring her, he chose to speak up. "Your defense can just be as deadly as someones offense, perhaps worse. In the future, your power could evolve, and those force fields... Perhaps they'd cause damage to one another, as well as protect you at the same time. Also, thinking 10 or 20 seconds added on, your friend has misjudged your power. One for the specific use of protecting ones soul, is more then likely to add minutes to itself, the spell must protect its caster, as the servant, must protect its lord." Explained Validus, unknowingly of this girls potential. "If you keep my actions to yourself... Killing you won't be neccessary." Said Validus, standing still for a minute, in case she'd report him to the guards... He waited for a brief minute... Seeing if she'd make any sudden movements. The 'I' had his right hand wrapped lightly around Ordo's hilt, he'd strike her instantly if she even tried to report him. Although she had opened up to him, he still had an assassins mindset, one which remains hidden, forever. Validus waited... Seeing how she'd react to his comments.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Eri-Ro listened to this guy. The power can change? Minutes will be added? Eri-Ro thought. Hmmm.. She then listened as the guy told her not to tell any one about his skill. "I'm not the type of person to spill another's skill, espically to someone who I don't even know or authorities....cause there are people who think apostles are tainted, but there are apostles who aren't bloodlust killers. As for my sister's situation, bloodlust came from people who would use her as a killer, if she didn't well...something not good would happen. I don't really remeber what she said, it's still a bit blurry. She got so used to killing that she forgot what it was like not to kill...I think. Ha, I just changed the subject completely! Anyways, I won't tell anyone. And I think I proved that cause I didn't tell you what my sister's power was, that's a great example of me not telling anyone about someone else skill. My lips are sealed. Though guessing from your training and your reaction...your one of those...hidden people. People who are their yet aren't recongized and don't want to be recongized, those who were trained to come upon the enemy silently but quickly. Those that can hide easily in the shadows. Hidden." Eri-Ro lowered her voice when she started to talk about hidden people.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm

She spoke of the apostles and how some are not bloodlust killers... "Although its members may not all be corrupt, their leader is known to be horrid. Whomever this man or woman is, it is certain that their powers are for their own selfishness... By drinking Tao Water, you have pledged allegiance to their cause, although this may not be realized it is certain, I guarantee that." Validus had spoken up before she had finished speaking, understanding this she must've continued, this time, she had given off more information about her sister, knowingly that she was changing the entire topic of I's words. "I may trust your word... For now that is. And, you seem to speak of your sister quite often. You had mentioned she is dead, deep down, i'm sure there is still a piece of her locked within your own emotions. "Love" such a confusing attribute, with multiple variables. Hmph." Said Validus coldly, about 'love'. "Speaking of 'hidden' people is placing you further through the borderline of what should be known, and what should be kept secret. I warn you to stop. And we're erasers to the public. The publics reason for referring to us as that... I'm sure the answer is obvious." With that last statement he had patiently continued walking, now at a normal pace. Showing he won't care whether she responds or not.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Eri-Ro listened to him as he talked. Drinking Tao water and pledging allegiance? Eri-Ro thought. I don't ever remeber drinking to pledge allegiance. She listened as the guy continued to talk and when he was finished he picked up his pace, Eri-Ro did also so she could catch up with him. "I didn't drink Tao water, well I did, but it was by force. It was not my will, it was not my wish or dream to have such a cursed thing being poured down my throat and barely remeber what the heck happened afterward. Though I do kinda remeber, why such a cursed drink was poured down my throat, it was for someone else selfish intentions. I thought that subject wouldn't be senstive to me anymore, but it is, it still is, cause nothing can change..nothing can reverse the effect of this, cause of someone's choice to use someone else, I have to suffer. If there ever was something that could change this, and take away this power of mine, I'll take it, but I highly doubt that when it does appear I will take it, by the time they do make something like that and its okay I'll probably be in a situation where I DO need my power. Though having something to reverse this is just a dream, a nearly impossible dream." She said. "This is where our meeting will come to an end, by the way my name is Eri-Ro and I do not want to know your name. Sounds rude, but I think its best that I don't know." Eri-Ro then turned around and continued to walk in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:54 pm

(OOC: Alright, this is thread is closed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexico! Can I have a taco please?   Mexico! Can I have a taco please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexico! Can I have a taco please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Central America (IC) :: Mexico City-
Jump to: