Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt for 'XIV'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:52 am

The Elders had discovered a false number in the midst of operations. This number had referred to herself as 'XIV' or '#14' due to her exceptional training. Being the 'I' of Chronos, the Elders had given him the background information about her. She was found at a young age, and adopted into Chronos... From there, she had exceptional training with multiple categories, for she was seeking one which had fitted her. Eith all this training, the Elders had confirmed that she would never be able to become an 'Operative' for their organization, for it was too late of her to convert all those methods of combat, into one expertise. She had pledged she'd seek the Elders out, or prove to them what she was really capable of... Basically, she sought out revenge, and after 2 years of discovery, she had located a formal Elder, whom she had assassinated with ease, due to his old age.

Apparently, new reports were found that she had been doing some 'freelance' duty as a criminal, since she wasn't really, directly serving a faction, or the secrecy of law & order. There were several murder scenes within Cape Town, all throughout it... And it was eventually discovered by 1 witness whom had survived, and a couple officials that she had fled into Table Mountain, for temporary hiding, so that she could continue forward into the global network of assassinations, something only Chronos was authorized to do... But, in secret of course. After searching for a while within Cape Town, just to be sure... Validus had discovered an Adept-Knife from Chronos, it would be clumbsy for an assassin to leave such evidence behind, but afterall, her training was never complete. With this evidence he proceeded towards the Table Mountain, for he had found the evidence by the Table Coast.

After a 6 minute, silent canoe ride to the Table Mountains... Validus had completely landed, with all the equipment neccessary. His clothing, his necklace, his ambition and most primarily... Ordo. Silently, he had traveled around the shores of the Table Mountain, but, ended up finding no trace of the woman known to the African public, and Chronos, 'XIV'. Eventually, using his standarized Chronos training, he had silently jumped from the bottom of the mountain, to the more rising hill of it, with a trail. There were slight footprints, but they led deeper into the woods of the mountain. Thanks to Chronos, he'd never be heard as he travelled amongst these thick woods. He kept a keen eye, and observed from tree which he had dashed onto periodically, due to his Shadow Stepping... Still, the only trace of her existence on this mountain, was the Knife, and a few footprints. It'd be odd for a Tourist to head into the mountain woods, so, he felt he'd continue onward, lurking deeper into the green, thick woodland of Table Mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
ryhei hardison

ID
Name: Ryhei Hardison

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Ryhei got off the canoe he had borrowed from the village. He had been sent by the elders just as backup to the commander. He circled the island about twice before finally noticing the canoe. As Ryhei pulled up to it he was pretty sure he was on the right track. Unfotunatly there were almost no clues to where the commander was. As he slowly began looking for footprints with no succes. He got an idead in his head that he felt stupid for not thinking of it before. If i start looking for the girl im bound to find him sooner or later. With that Ryhei ran off into the forest looking for even the slightest bit of evidence
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm

After searching the woods for a few minutes... He had heard something coming from the shores, a level below. Using Shadow Step, he had dashed, almost invisibly to the edge of the level of the mountain trail he was on. There was another canoe, but, no trace of human life... It was very pecuilar. Now, Validus, being more alarmed... Continued looking, for his vision was keen enough to notice, that below, in the Canoe that had just arrived, there was no evidence to be seen, and used for a purpose of erasing ones life. Validus used Shadow Step once more, now back within the woods, where he had started. From there, he continued searching.

After about 2 miles of walking, he was still more cautious of each and every movement he had made. He was dealing with another assassin afterall. One slight step forward, and suddenly, an explosion had risen, right beneath the 'I' feet, luckily, he had heard the slight amount of pressure, before it actually exploded, so he had used Shadow Stepping, after jumping a few feet into the air, remaining safe, onto a tree, near the explosion but, not within it. To think one could plant a trap that even the 'I' of Chronos hadn't expected would now make this assassin known as XIV more clever then she had originally been known to be. I have to stop underestimating this womans trickery... Thought Validus spitefully, there was still a massive cloud of smoke... Luckily, there was more smoke then fire, which had ended the fires longated range towards the trees, due to the smoke suffocating it.

The recent explosion would now be a signal of Validus's location, as well as a cautious reminder to the XIV that she was still being hunted by Chronos in secrecy. Wherever she was... She would only get further away from Validus, possibly even leave the Mountain altogether... Something he couldn't allow her to do. The smoke was calm and quiet, but thick and suffocating... Validus used his sense of hearing to his total advantage. And from atop a tree branch, he closed his eyes, placed his hands together in a spiritual motion, and focused on his sense of hearing. After a couple minutes he had heard some sudden movements. With this deep in the drums of his ears... He used Shadow Stepping multiple times, and just like a warping shadow, he went from one place, to another without anyone being able to see or hear him. Eventually, he reached a spot where the sound was nearest... It was a different area in the woods... And he peered through the trees only to find a figure. His right hand was wrapped around the hilt of Ordo, his katana, as he watched the figure carefully. He didn't know what to expect so he braced himself for the time being, plotting this figures death... Unless, this figure was that of an ally.
Back to top Go down
ryhei hardison

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Ryhei had slowed down to a walk when he all of a sudden heard a small explosion. It came as a suprise and set Ryhei on alarm even though it was a slight distance away. He decided to be more careful and stay as hidden as possible while searching out the area. Ryhei had no idea if it was the commander or XIV but he had expected that somewhere they were fighting. As he took of towards the explosion he couldnt help but shake the feeling he was running full speed into a trap.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:38 am

The figure was not an ally... Nor had he expected it to be. As Validus had observed this figure, it had noticed him, and flung 3 daggers directly at him, with decent accuracy. Thanks to his mastery of the sword, he easily clashed against all these daggers, almost instantly, knocking them back about 20ft. Using shadow step, and realizing the shady figure was running, he had darted towards it. Now, he was only 7 feet behind the figure, and it was no doubt the woman he was assigned to kill. He charged at her, with his sword drawn from his right hand, his speed was incredible, but, apparently hers was decent as well, and she quickly spun around, and blocked Validus's slash, with her own sword, which had then been cut into 2 different pieces, obviously not being made of Oligarchum, and not standing a chance against it. "Stay away!" She ordered, pulling out 2 pistols from her belt. "For the murder of a former Elder, you are to die right where you stand... Possibly a bit further." He spoke, very coldly. "No! Please! I beg of you! I'll give you all the information you need to know, you can even cut off my tongue, but please let me live!" She cried, tears starting to pour. "It's a shame. I was actually expecting quite the battle from you." Said Validus tauntingly. Validus stretched out his arm, and the swords point was now to her neck. She'd be dead very shortly... He braced himself, observing around him to see if she was setting him up, his sword was still aimed to her neck, and he simply paused, for he heard more noise...
Back to top Go down
ryhei hardison

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Ryhei felt he was close to explosion he had heard and confirmed it and he heard a faint but distinguoshed clash. He had no idea if he was coming up on the commander fighting someone or something completly different so he kept still on high alert. Then he swore he heard the crackle of dead leaves as if they were being stepped on but agan it was really faint and he at first thought that it was just his own noise and he was being paranoid. Then though he couldnt make it out it the darkness he saw something shine in the moonlight the land about 10 feet in front of him. As he slowed to a walk and looked at what had just landed in front of him. As he picked it up and took an look he noticed that it was a dagger. " i must be close" With that he took off into the forest full speed towards where he thought the dagger had come from
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Validus had the woman cornered, and was somewhat hesistant in erasing her completely from this world... Nothing had protested against this eventful engagement... So, with his blade, he had sliced her clean. Oddly enough, the blade sliced through a mirage, and the woman had slashed Validus with the butt of her pistol. Validus was pushed forward a bit, but, due to coordination managed to stand tall, and keen. Validus turned swiftly, as he heard she had fired her gun, he struck the blade with Ordo's edge, thus causing the blade to flee from his current position, then he charged her, and clashed once more with her strong pistol which hadn't broke from his Oligarchum, it was strange. "You are finally showing potential... But, I fear that won't be enough." Claimed Validus, realizing that the number VI was standing right there. Validus pushed her forward towards 'XI' and ordered, "Finish her!" He shouted, as she was about to bump into him, due to the strong push from Senryaku...
Back to top Go down
ryhei hardison

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Ryhei had just got into a clearing when he saw the commander with his sword towards the target. He decided he wouldn't jump in unless he was told to do so. As he watched the events unfold before him he watched the target escape from a bad postion and actually land a hit on the commander. "wow she's good" He watched her fire her weapon and then again another clash. "So this is what i was missing huh" Just at that moment it seemed that the commander just noticed Ryhei standing close by. When he pushed her away and yelled finish her it came almost as a suprise. As she was sent toward him hew took out Amaterasu and thrusted foward using as much range as possible so that she couldnt get away. Still she managed to tilt her body to the side and and jump back using momentum. Still the blade caught her on the edge of the stomach and when Ryhei noticed what had just happened he swung the naginanta back and caught her in the stomach again with the blunt end. She was sent rolling back into a tree as Ryhei got ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Apparently, Validus's tactic was a decent one, for it was accomplished, almost barely though. She managed to tilt her body, as the blade was about to strike through her, luckily it had still caught the side of her stomach, causing bleeding, she had jumped back, which most likely caused more bleeding. Then, number 'VI' had hitted against her wound with the blunt part of the Naginata, this caused more internal bleeding, as well as external, she was dying a slow death, and 'VI' showed his brutality, by pursuing further advancement to her, desiring to cause more damage. Before 'VI' delivered his final blow, Validus had stopped his blade, with his own Sword, and in a flash, without being seen at all, sliced her throat, in an area which would kill her instantly. Then, Validus jumped back quickly. With his standing position, he chose to speak finally. "Remember, a quick death is the simplest way to achieving your own duty. But, I appreciate your effort, and without you, the battle would've lasted longer." Spoke 'I' calmly... Now, in the clear of any further chaos, Validus had sheathed his Katana, Ordo back into its sheath. "We should get going... If we're in the scene for too long, tourist may discover evidence of our existence being here." Ordered Validus, basically, to leave the premises. Validus began walking away calmly, back in the direction of his canoe, expecting 'VI' to follow him to his own canoe.
Back to top Go down
ryhei hardison

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm

As Ryhei was about to finish the job the commander stopped the blade and did it alot quicker. "Well i guess quicker is better" Ryhei thought as the slash ended her life quickly. When the commander began to walk away Ryhei knew he expected him to follow. Still he couldn't help but take a look and the battle site. It was clean like nothing happened exept for the body and some blood where Ryhei had slashed her. Ryhei turned around and started the walk away he noticed that he must have been standing there longer than he thought because the commander was now a figure in the distance. Ryhei had to run to catch up and when he finally did they were pretty close to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm

From there, they had gotten on their Canoes, leaving the scene as if nothing had happened...

(OOC: Alright, this is finished with. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunt for 'XIV' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for 'XIV'   Hunt for 'XIV' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt for 'XIV'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Africa (IC) :: Cape Town :: Table Mountain-
Jump to: