Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble...,or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
senrei

senrei

ID
Name: Sen D. Reigon
Faction: Chronos

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Sen walked along smiling, his claws were in his backpack that he was wearing. Sen continued to walk along when a group of punks walked around the corner into him. sen quickly bowed and apologized as the one who had ran into him was holding his arm the other two punks both smiled and said "Hey you jerk you broke his arm, we're gonna need some payment for the doctor" sen frowned and said "Not possable for him to have broken his arm" sen started to walk away when one of the punks put there hand on his shoulder "Hold it buddy, if your not gonna pay willingly then we'll just have to take it from you" sen turned around and smiled "Oh, is that so?" he opened his backpack and took out his claws and put them on all in a few seconds "Well then bring it on" he told them, his claws gleamed.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Validus happened to be amongst the Tokyo Underworld... It was a dark place, where others normally kept their mouths shut, unless they were the ones doing the talking... Unless they were criminals. He had chosen to survey the area, possibly preform a hit, if completely neccessary, such as against a rising crime lord, or someone of even greater influence within these massive Criminal Realms known as Underworlds to the public. Eventually, as he darted from one building to another, he had observed the number 'VII' whom was foolishly getting himself involved with lowly criminals who wouldn't stand a chance against him.

Validus had used shadow stepping very quickly, and without even being seen, for it was uncapable of the naked eye, he had stepped in between the criminals, and his subordinate operatibe, an expert of Claws. "Sen... This is not the place to reveal your skills." Explained Validus patiently. Validus moved one foot back a couple feet, which had pushed one of the surround criminals back, further away from him, and with one sweep, using his Saya, he had twisted the criminal, and he had collapsed to the ground. Validus stood there, without having even revealed his blade. "These criminals aren't even close to your own power... Is it that hard to simply ignore them?" Questioned Validus curiously... By this time, the other criminals had run away, not desiring to get involved. The one Validus had knocked down was currently unconcious with his back against the ground. Validus waited for a response from the Operative.

Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
senrei

senrei

ID

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Sen smiled "Ah i guess your right, but they pissed me off, and besides i like to go at my own pace they were disrupting that" he put his claws away, and looked at Validus "So what are you doin here anyways?" he asked scratching the back of his head "is it a mission?".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 pm

"I was on observation..." Explained Validus coldly. "Generally... There have been reports of multiple suspicion amongst gangs... And this would certainly be the place where many gangs are within." Added Validus knowingly. "And what are you doing here? Have you already been assigned?" Questioned Validus, his back was turned, and his sword sheathed within its saya, his black coat was waving smoothly along the current of the wind while he waited for a response from the number 'VII'. "Either way... If we both remain in this place for too long, it will look suspicious." Finalized Validus once more, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
senrei

senrei

ID

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

"Hmm, well im here because..." sen paused then looked thoughtful for a second saying to himself "why am i here" he looked back at Valdius ans smiled "Who knows i just came here out of bordom" he looked around "Plus i thought about coming to tokyo lots of times, but so far the people arnt that freindly at all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble...,or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble...,or not?   Trouble...,or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble...,or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Asia (IC) :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Underworld-
Jump to: