Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID
Name: Naesala R. Kurth
Faction: Criminal

a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Empty
PostSubject: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Naesala was in the great floating city surrounded by its beauty. He and Leanne were there on a "vacation" away from the crime. But the truth was he was here to strike a deal with a chrono number to make a truce, as he could not handle The Apostles, Sweepers, AND Chronos, that’s just too much. He was standing on a rooftop with his wings hidden, viewing the scenery. He then heard footsteps, "I hoped you would come" He turned to see the agent.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Apparently, a criminal was bold enough to negotiate with Chronos. The one in charge 'directly' was the number I, Validus Visage. Validus was experienced... But, never in history had a criminal attempted negotiating with the Organization which controlled 1/3rd of the worlds entire economy, made up of only the best Assassins, thirteen of them specifically... But, no one knew of the Heiarchy, for Validus or others had killed the old remnants of the mighty Chronos before any further admittance.

Ironically, the meeting was to be set up in Venice... Where the Headquarters were secretly located, hidden from the world, very well... Or if there were any witnesses, they had never returned. Validus was on a boat, drifting through the mass of waterways within Venice, finally... He had reached the stop-point, which was within Piazza San Marco, one of Italy's most renowned plazas. The figure had described himself, but, there was no need to, for he had quite the price on his head already, recently he hadn't been causing trouble for the world in general... Except for his infamy, and abandonment of the Apostles the Chronos really weren't aiming to currently kill this man.

Validus had witnessed his figure, along with a girl... A pecuilar figure, who wasn't too infamous to Chronos, perhaps the number 'I' specifically. Without any breath taken from Validus's lungs, and with a very calm, cold expression, he had silently walked towards the man, his black coat dangling with each step, under that were black clothes, with a belt, and a hilt sticking out of its Saya formally placed, meant to be maintained unless further actions would lead to a different resolve. Validus reached his target after stepping out of the boat, and walking a few feet. "Are you the one whom seeks our attenttion?" Questioned Validus, knowingly of the answer... Validus waited, without moving or saying anything else, he simply glared deeply into the mans eyes whom was standing in front of Validus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 pm

"Yes, yes you could say that" Naesala was suprised, it was Numbe I, not the person to fight, not that Naesala couldn't put up a fight. "Hello Leader of the Chrono numbers. My name is Naesala Ravencalw Kurth, and it is both a shock and pleasure to see a man of your stature here." He Put his hand on his head and began to say "Leanne, mabey this isn't the best time to be up here with me." She smiled and walked away. "Well you know who I am already, an imfamis theif umung other things, and a formar Apostle. You see ever since I left they have been after my head, and ever since my fun life the sweepers are after it. I have attemped to remain neutral with Chrono's, but now I must make cleare that I mean youno harm" He paused and waited for a respence.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Validus simply stood there, letting the breeze of the wind hit his skin and hair. Eventually, the man had introduced himself formerly, ackowledging Validus's position within Chronos, it was odd how an infamous Criminal would know the heiarchy of Chronos... Somewhat suspicious as well. Before continuing, he had dismissed his woman... Validus continued to bear a cold expression, glaring into Naesala's eyes, listening to his response, taking a picture of this moment, recording it into his mind.

"Please do not speak of us here, Criminal... This is no place to be in public, as we speak of your ordeal." Explained Validus sharply... Validus wouldn't continue speaking unless they had moved to a more private area, Chronos wasn't neccessarily known in Venice, for if it was... They'd certainly start looking for it. Validus calmly walked away, to a more isolated area by a dock, which was empty with people, but filled with empty boats, the man was ordered to follow, and he had done just that...

"Now, stabilize quietness in your tone." Ordered Validus silently. "It's odd how a criminal would seek some ground beneath Chronos's eyes. Why would you make such a bold move? Do you fear for your life that much?" Questioned Validus calmly, in a softer tone. The number 'I' waited for a response quietly, with a patient posture.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well if you put it that way, yes, to a point. I fear for my wife, and my men. Hmm, there is now one around, the highst roof top than, we may discuss what we came here for there" He pointed to a tower, "If you wish, I could take you there..." Naesala relesed his chi and his wings shot from his back in a small light "We would be there faster than you think".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 pm

The man had stated that he had feared for himself, but not only himself, for his wife and his men, oddly enough. "Hmm... You have men?" Questioned Validus curiously. As he waited, he chose to reply to the mans other offers. "I suppose we could go to that tower, but, i'm not going to be befriended by someone, I will kill you ruthlessly if it ends up being completely neccessary." Claimed Validus very sternly... He was certain he'd propose such an action to a criminal. "I refuse to ride on you." Addressed the number 'I' to the mans offer. Using Shadow Stepping he got from the current location, to the towers in around 40 seconds, the tower wasn't too far, and his Chronos training made him capable, especially his style. From the tower, he began to calmly walk to the top of it, realizing this would take longer, he had used Shadow Stepping once more, now, he was within the top of the tower, waiting for the man to express his wings prowess... The interior of the tower was dark, but some light had shined through the windows, it was certainly an old building. Currently, he hadn't witnessed a thing.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Naesala saw he moved fast, but it took him about 40 seconds to get there, it took Naesala 30 to fly at high speeds. "Well than, if you plan to kill me ruthlessly, I put up a better fight than you may think" Naesala went into his cool guy posture, as when he spoke he often did this. "I offer that me and my men will assist chronos in what ever regen we are in at the time. We will offer suppert for your missions, offer funds for your Erasers and what not." He paused and gave this lifeless basterd the same look he had been giving him the whole time. "The only thing we will not do is Eraise people, that is not how I live." He cept the look and added a grin. "Only I ask in retrn is you leave us alone, I would not go so far as to ask you for help."
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Validus was impressed... But, the man had revealed his wings, something his photographic memory would be capable of reminding him in the future. Spreading wings, thirty seconds from one distance to another. Quickly the man had made it to Validus, they stood amongst the tower, a gloomy place, but fitting for an assassination if need be. The man had been generous offering much to aid Chronos, but, he wouldn't erase others from the world. "If you all aren't willing to erase others, then I ask you this... What sort of mission do you plan on helping Chronos with?" Questioned Validus knowingly. "I apologize... Mr. Naesala, but, Chronos is a government organization, or at least affiliated with it in a way. It'd be illogical to subject our own duties, and collaborate with yours. We do not protect, or ignore others, we kill them if they become a problem." Explained Validus sharply. "Just consorting with you in private is against the Chronos code. So, I refuse to assisst criminals, whom only worsen the world. It's selfish to get us involved for your own benefits, since you aren't authorized to take on our missions, or subject yourself to our own duties." Added Validus softly. "With this mentioned, i'm to leave now..." Finalized the number 'I' quietly. Validus hopped onto the window, which was opened, he was preparing to jump, enabling the Criminal to finalize the Criminals own words, and values... So, Validus waited before leaving, his back turned on the criminal, standing accurately on the ledge of the window.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 pm

"I do see, so just listen to one more thing..." This was perhaps the most crucial part of this whole conversation, he had to make something good of this. "If we stay out of your way and cause chronos no trouble, please just leave us alone. That is all I am here for, making sure that the chrno earasers and numbers do not come after me, my family and my freinds. But in reality if you or anyone in your orginization needs anything, I am open to help, no matter what, even assination." Naesala made it clear, he had to make sure that Chrono's did not chase after him, he was already an enemy of Sweepers, Criminals alike, and the Apostles, Chrono's was the last thing he needed to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Validus stood there on the ledge... As he gave Naesala a last chance to speak, or express his values. Apparently, he had something important to say... But, it seemed very crucial for the man, so Validus had waited... With the little sympathy he had. "This can be very simple. Don't do crime... And if you do do it, make sure it's safely hidden. But, if you become, and remain active, rising successfully... I'm afraid you may become a target one day, living the life of a Criminal is never easy. You should know this." Explained Validus sharply, before he was about to jump. "If anything... Your family is safe from Chronos, I guarantee this. That is... As long as they aren't breaking the laws, which we don't think they are, for we have no intelligence of them doing so... But you, with the sympathy I have for your situation, I refused to challenge you here and now. If you remain subtle, and redeem yourself, you too will not have anything to worry about. But if you don't listen to me, you could end up being targeted... If you become too powerful, as a threat to use, or the world. We may have further use of you later, but for now... Things will remain the way they are... You continue running, and we won't stop you. Again, that is for now..." The number 'I' had said his final words, then, he had jumped off the ledge... Almost instantly using Shadow Stepping, so, even if he were to attempt finding the direction he went, or following Validus, it'd be impossible.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Naesala heard him and listened, pleased. The man vanished and he knew it was hopeless, so he flew fast and yelled, "as long as my family is safe, you can try to kill me if you realy must" Then he flew at top speeds back to his Hotel, there he met leanne, and the two spent the rest of the night together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)   a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a deal is made (Validus and KNIGHTMARE only)
Page 1 of 1