Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eri in shanghai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm

(occ:couldn't think of a title)

Eri was standing right next to Amaterasu. Eri was wearing a purple and blue short sleeved chinese style dress, that had slits in the side that revealed blue shorts, Eri was carrying a chinese style umbrella and had a backpack on her back, one her feet were black flat shoes. While Amaterasu wore a long sleevled chinese style shirt with a madrin collar, it was red; she also wore black capris with the usual black sandals. They were in the city of Shanghai and it was a pretty crowded street they were on, a lot of people were passing by them and it was defintely not quiet. "Eri, once again I'm going to need to leave you alone for awhile." "Amaterasu! Again?!" Eri said. "You always do this! You always need to go away for awhile and you leave me alone in a big city. This is one of the worst cities to leave me alone in!" Eri said. "Your old enough to take care of yourself." Amaterasu said. "If your worried about getting lost, buy a map." "Where?! I can't read Chinese characters!!" "Hmm, you'll figure it out. See you later Eri and good luck." Amaterasu than walked away quickly. Greeeeattt, yet again I'm stuck in a big city where I do not know the language. Eri thought.

Last edited by yuki_rose on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID
Name: Aisu Koushaku

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Trying to find Yuffie, Aisu stops to take a breath. "Jeez, that girl can sure run. Note to self: Always keep an eye on Yuffie. Man, at times she acts like my mother". Aisu trys to remember where Yuffie said she be. God!. If only she told me where she was going...... In english! Aisu continues to look for his young "mother" until he spots Eri-Ro. "She seems lost". Aisu remembers when a women that she knew threw a shoe at her. Okay, that was kinda funny Aisu went over to Eri-Ro to say hello.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Eri pouted. Well, I better start looking around, I just can't stay here all day long....or can I? No..No. Eri-Ro exhaled. She then started to look around, while still standing in one spot. She then saw Hino. "Hi Hino!!" She yelled. She then ran over to Hino and stopped right in front of him. "Nice to see you again." She said.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:02 pm

"Nice to see you too". Aisu smiled, and forgot about what he was suppose to do. "Amaterasu ditched you again?" Aisu then remembers about Yuffie. I forgot about that. "Guess we both have the same problem".
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Eri listened to Hino as he talked. When he asked if Amaterasu ditched her again, she replied with "Yeah, she left me stranded on the street. I can't really go anywhere since I can't read Chinese characters." She said. When Hino said that they both had the same problem. Eri-Ro asked. "Hmm? Your left alone also?."It's not as bad when your guy though..girls seem to have the greatest percent of bad things happenign to them...hmm, was that sexist? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 am

"Same, can't understand thing". Aisu looks over at the large sign. If only i can understand what does that say. Aisu heard Eri-ro saying, "Hmm? Your left alone also?." "Pretty much. Yuffie sure has a habit of ditching me". Aisu rememers the last 50 times Yuffie ditched him. That brings back memories. "So, why did Amaterasu ditch you this time?"
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:46 am

"W-who are you?!" Cried out the Chinese Businessman. They were in a tall tower-like building, full of employees, but, most of them had already left, since it was around night-time, this Businessman was high-powered, and involved with quite alot of crime. He had broken several laws, enabling certain gangs to smuggle, and channel their business through his own factory, using the authroity, and influence he had over the Chinese Government, as a Businessman. Validus merely stood there with his Katana, Ordo out, its tip pointed towards the man from about 20 feet away, the office was a large one, and the man kept backing away, further, and further towards the windows. The number 'I' didn't make his strike on his prey yet. "I'm an eraser." Replied Validus briefly... With his cold tone, which was quite silent as well. "A-an eraser?!" Cried out the Chinese Businessman once more. "Now... Becareful of your next move, if you back away even further you'll go right through your own window, that'd be a horrible way to die, now wouldn't it?" Examined Validus sharply, as the man kept backing up, but, suddenly stopped, after listening to the assassin. "Please! Let me live!" Whined the Chinese man loudly. "I'll do anything, i'll stop being a criminal!" Added the Chinese man, he was entirely pitiful. "I have a family, two sons, and one daughter... My wife is beautiful, please, don't do this!!!" The man was now screaming, bringing on attenttion, soon enough, police cars were parked, with their sirens on below, by the 1st floors entrance.

"...This is exactly why I must end your life. By endangering yourself, you're endangering your family. The ones you supply, and consort with are all murderers, sadly, you are the head which I must chop off." Explained Validus, hearing the elevator come on, there were about 50 floors to this long tower, so the elevator was coming up, but, at a steady pace. Validus used Shadow Stepping to lock the Office Door behind him, he had also placed furniture, to barricade the door as well. "D-damn you!" The Businessman flipped out a Pistol, and he had immediately fired. Using Masterful Precision, Validus turned around and sliced the bullet in two, it had missed him entirely. Just seeing this feat was incredible, and the Businessman lost all hope, dropping his gun, he was still standing, just in fear for his own life. "Perish!" Ordered Validus, as he used Shadow Stepping to quickly get in front of the Chinese man, and clice his torso deep, but, not deep enough to dice him in two. Blood spurted from the mans chest, as his eyes widened, looking up at the ceiling. The man was dead... But, Validus used Shadow Stepping to add force, and velocity to the corpse, thus knocking it out of the window, and far out of the window, shattering the glass. This way, the body would appear messier, making it harder to lead to a conclusion of his death, or evidence. Below, Validus could hear the moosh coming from the mans corpse as it hit the ground, he peered out every so slightly, and noticed the body had landed a little further then expected, right near two figures, most likely teenagers(You guys). Validus turned around hearing the Police ram the door heavily. And, using Shadow Stepping, right when they had entered, he sliced right through them in a flash, his figure was invisible, his blade was invisible, and the noise of the pure slice was of nothing. Everything happened so silently, and quickly, and Validus's death count rose by about 10, since he had just killed several police. Validus used shadow stepping the rest of the way, to exit the building, in enough time, not to be caught by anyone.

...Now Validus was in the back of the building, and he turned around, after swiping the blood off of his Katana, heading in the direction of the street. He had been pretty worn out, after experience such drama, and committing several murders which had endagered his own life, and the rest of the worlds. His Katana was in its sheathe nicely, it was relaxed. The number 'I' proceeded across the street, and walked on the other side of the sidewalk two teenagers had been standing, they were right by the dead body, they also wouldn't be able to recognize him from any earlier times, since it was so dark out. "I've already called the police." He had said, passing the teenagers, and peaking at the dead body, cloaked in the darkness. Validus continued walking along the other side of the sidewalk... Now, slowly leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Eri-Ro listened to Hino and answered his question. "The same usual thing." She said. She then heard a thud somewhere near her. W..What was that? She thought in her mind. Probably someone who dropped their phone or something. She thought. She then heard someone say. "I've already called the police." Hmm? What is...Eri-Ro then looked at the body. Her throat froze, so she couldn't scream. That person is...dead. She thought. She then got an image of her sisters dead body. "N.N..No!" She then neeled down on the ground and put her hands on her head. Tears streamed down her face. "R..Rie." She said softly. She then got more images. The first one was her sister killing Takaomi, another one was her father striking her with a piece of metal and another one was her being forced to drink Tao water the last one was sister's death, her dead body surrounded by a pool of blood. N..n.noo this only suppose to happen during a..a.. new moon. "New moon..." She said softly. "New moon."
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 pm

(OOC: Posting order: Yuki-chan, Hino and Val)
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

"The usual". Aisu then heard a thud from near. He turned to see a body, and heard someone saying, "I've already called the police." Aisu stood in silence as the body made a pool of blood. This can't be happening! No! Get out of my head! Aisu trys to get the memory of his parent's death out of his head. He could remember when his mother try to save him, but was shot, and killed in front of him. Then, a picture of his mother appeared in his head saying. "Go to sleep my child". She then slowly faded. No! Mother, come back!! His vision started to blur as he saw Eri-Ro kneeled down with her hands on her head. "Ugh, my head.........." Aisu then falls to the ground. The only thing he heard as he fell was, "New moon".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Validus heard their reactions... Most were cries, perhaps confusion? Or possibly a flashback of some sort. Corpses were only a symbol of dread now'a days, and it had seemed everyone suffered, perhaps Validus himself expressed that suffering through the cold death of others? Validus smirked coldly, hearing them fall to the ground in shock, or lack of self-control... It appeared possibly they had passed out, since, there was silence. Validus walked away as if nothing had happened, his only intention, was his duty.

The sirens were drawn near, and the police had rallied around the two fallen figures. All they spoke in was fluent Chinese, and they had tried waking up the two teenagers whom were lying next to a dead body, perhaps they were the cause of it? Or perhaps they were witnesses...? Signs of suspicion? In chinese, the police had asked. "What happened here?! What happened here?!" They questioned. "Wake up! Wake up!" Some ordered loudly... Sirens were beaming, red, blue, red, blue, red, blue, ect... They continued calling out. There was still no response, they merely waited...
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 pm

(Eri is not on the ground by the way,she's kneeling...and she's not unconcious)
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Eri-Ro still had her hands to her head. She then heard a thud, she looked over. Hino.She thought. Eri-ro then stood up and saw a crowd of people. She started to laugh wickedly softly at first, but then the sound of her laughter rose higher and higher. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha...Ha ha ha ha ha." She then stopped laughing. She then pulled out her gun. "He..Hey, What you doing with that? Why are you pointing it at me?" Eri smiled. She was pointed the gun at him sshe then was about to pull the trigger, but all of a sudden something hit her hand hard. Which cause her to drop the gun. "Eri-Chan." Said a familar grown woman voice. Eri-Ro turned around and looked at who the voice belonged to, Amaterasu. "E-" She then looked down at the body. "Oh dear." She said, she then looked back at Eri and continued to walk closer to her. She then pushed some of Eri's pressure points, and Eri immdiately then fell unconious, she started to fall face first into the ground, but lucky for her, Amaterasu caught her. Amaterasu then started to carry her, piggyback style and walked over to get Eri's gun, from there Amaterasu started to quickly run from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Aisu suddenly woke up in a strange place. "Where am I?" You are in your dream, Aisu. Duh". "You act like my mom here too". Aisu got up, and examined the place. "This is where my father used to take me. Mt. Fuji". Aisu could see a man, and his son hiking. Aw, you look so cute when your little. "Was that suppose to flatter me?" Good thing the real Yuffie doesn't know this. Aisu expected no answer, then the whole scene changed showing a house. "My home". You have a pretty nice house, Aisu". Aisu stood staring at his parents, and his younger self. Good times. Outside of Aisu's dream, Yuffie created a fog, grabbed Aisu, and took off. Aisu finally woke up, seeing that he is being carried off. "Yuffie?" Yup. "Next time, tell my where you are going........ In english". I did that on purpose so I can snatch your credit card, and go shopping. "You what!? Aw come one, Yuffie! How many times are you going to take my credit card!?" Don't worry, i bought something for you. "But first, put me down!". Yuffie stopped at their car, and dropped Aisu to the floor. "Thank you". Yuffie handed Aisu a smoothie, and his credit card. "I don't want to find out how much you spent". Aisu knew it was a lot because when Yuffie opened the door, about 20 bags of clothes appear. "I'm driving". Aisu got into the driver's seat, started up the car, and drove off seeing Amaterasu carrying Eri-Ro. Well, you don't see that everday. Aisu stopped the car next to where Amaterasu was about to be. "You know you will get tired at one point carrying someone on your back".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 pm

(OOC: Alright, Validus has left the thread. I assume it's over? Neutral )
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Amaterasu stopped Running when she heard Hino tell her that she would get tired at one point. "That is true, but I am not tired now. I can carry her all the way back to the hotel. See you later." Amaterasu said. She then started to run again, expect this time she was going really really fast so fast that a stream of dust from the ground was behind her. Been awhile since I ran this fast. Amatersu thought.
~Later~
Amaterasu was in Eri-Ro's and her hotel room, which was dark. Amaterasu laid Eri-ro on the bed and walked over to a fridge, she got out a water bottle and walked over to a chair and sat in it, she then heard her cell phone ring. She took it from her pocket and looked at it, she then pushed a buttonm and she held the phone to her ear. "Hello, Amaterasu here." She said. There was heavy breathing on the other line for a minute, before the person on the other line finally said. "Amaterasu.." Amaterasu sighed. "It's you...please don't call me." Amaterasu then hung up the phone.

(OOC: This time I'm locking the topic! And all the future topics that I will create. ^-^)
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 pm

(Does anyone else want to post? If not..I'm locking this..)
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:38 pm

(OOC) Im good, just lock it
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Okay!!

♥️~ Topic has been locked by Yuki-chan~♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eri in shanghai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri in shanghai   Eri in shanghai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eri in shanghai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Asia (IC) :: Shanghai-
Jump to: