Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H...Hollywood?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

H...Hollywood?! Empty
PostSubject: H...Hollywood?!   H...Hollywood?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Eri Ro and Amatersau were in Hollywood. The stood on the sidewalk. Eri-Ro and Amaterasu wore their usual outfits. "Amaterasu, are you going to tell me why are we in Hollywood, or are you not telling me cause it's business again?" "Yep, it's business, can't tell you Eri-Ro. But it's not the type of business that you think it is." "Hmm?" "You'll see." Yet again, she has dragged me to another place. Eri-Ro thought.

♥️~Flashback~♥️

"Huh? We're going to America?" Eri-Ro said while sitting in a chair with her legs crossed and putting a magazine that she was reading down on a cofee table. "Yep, we're going to Hollywooood!" Amaterasu cheered. "Hollywood?" Eri asked. "Yes Eri, Hollywood. You know the place in California that's famous for movies, celebreties, theatres and the famous Hollywood sign!" Amaterasu said. "I know."

~End Flash back~

"Come, come Eri. We'll be late! We don't want to be late." Amaterasu said. "Okay." Amaterasu then lead Eri down the street.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

ID
Name: Naesala R. Kurth
Faction: Criminal

H...Hollywood?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...Hollywood?!   H...Hollywood?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Naesala strolled down the street with his wife, seeing the sites and enjoying time away from all the garbage. THey had been shopping and even ran into a few celeberities, although naesala seemed to be more notorius. He noticed a young girl strolling down the street, forcing another with her. They were on the same side of the side walk. "You shouldn't realy force people like that. They may not like it."
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue

H...Hollywood?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...Hollywood?!   H...Hollywood?! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm

(OOC:Yet once again, same thing that happened at Rono's forum. This post is a retype version and is probably not as good or long as the orginal. Anyways, Amaterasu is not a young girl, she's a young woman, she's 29 years old I think (don't really remeber between 27 and 33) And Eri-Ro is 15.)

Amaterasu was trying to reach their destination on time and not late. She then heard a someone say. "You shouldn't really force people like that. They may not like it." Amaterasu laughed. "Your misunderstanding...I'm not forcing her. She's being slow and she doesn't know where she is going, anyways I'm trying to make her hurry up so we won't be late." The way Amaterasy said so we won't be late, sounds like she afraid of what will happen if we're late. Eri-Ro thought. "Hmm..maybe this is better." Amaterasu kneeled. "Eri-ro climb on my back, we'll be late at the pace we'e going." Piggback? "okay." Eri-Ro said and climbed on Amaterasu's back. Amaterasu immidiately stood up and told Eri-ro to hold on, she then started to run. It's not too far. Amaterasu thought. We can make it on time.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID
Name: Aisu Koushaku

H...Hollywood?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...Hollywood?!   H...Hollywood?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm

So theres my reason. Now, can i use your credit card? Yuffie smiled. "Why should I let you use my credit card, when all you ever do is buy like 60 bags of clothes?" Because if you don't, I will do this. Yuffie then gave Aisu the puppy dog eyes. Aisu gave Yuffie a weird look as he took out his wallet. Hard to resist a girl giving you the puppy dog eyes, but why not have fun with it? "Okay, Yuffie, if you want my credit card........ You are going to have to catch me first!" Aisu ran off, knowing Yuffie would chase him. Oh Yuffie. You would do anything to get your hands on my credit card. Aisu smiled, but stopped when he saw Yuffie catching up to him. That credit card is going to be in my hands soon! Aisu ran faster, but then crashed into someone without looking. "Sorry. Amaterasu?" Before Aisu said another word, Yuffie caught up, and snatched his wallet. Yay! fancy clothes, here i come! Eh, whos this? Yuffie stared at the young women, and the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H...Hollywood?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...Hollywood?!   H...Hollywood?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H...Hollywood?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: North America (IC) :: Hollywood-
Jump to: