Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Normal" day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinote

Hinote

ID
Name: Aisu Koushaku
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Aisu explores the city, seeing nice, and not so nice things. "Tokyo is such a nice place. Nice people, funny outfits, and even very nice tea they have here". Aisu took a sip of tea as he sits on a nearby bench". Aisu was distracted by the beauty of the cherry blossom trees that he burned his tounge from the tea. "AAAhhh!. Hot! Hot!". Aisu spilled the tea, and took out a bottle of cold water. He drank it desperatly. "Hahhhhhh, that felt better, no tea for a few days". Aisu laid on the bench for a while, until without noticing, he dozed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Validus had been in Tokyo, one, for observation, which was frequently global for Chronos, maintaining the economy and all. It would be Chronos's 13 operatives whom would protect their control over 1/3rd of the worlds economy. From a tall building, he had been gazing into other buildings windows... Looking for any suspicious behavior. As he had expected, nothing was too strange, except for some 'exclusive' private moments of citizens within their rooms... It seemed his observing had been complete atop the roof, he had already been on it for about 35 minutes. What had struck him was the beautiful Cherry Blossom, and, even an Assassin like himself, had compassion... And admiration of such beauty.

Due to his curiousity, he had used Shadow Stepping to stealthily land back onto the surface of the sidewalk, instead of the roof. He then used Shadow Stepping to reach a bench which he had planned to sit on, but, his chance had been disturbed by another, rather tired man. It seemed this man had been drinking tea, due to the scent, with the adittion of water from a leftover water bottle which must've been his. Validus placed his cold left hand, on the sleeping mans left shoulder. "Wake up... There aren't anymore benches with this sort of view... And, you're taking up most of the room." Examined Validus collectively. Validus had waited to see if his efforts of sitting on this bench were futile or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Eri-Ro was walking around not wearing her normal clothes but some sort of maid cosplay that she got from a department store. "Ah, Tokyo, Japan! It's so nice being in my homecountry!! What do you think Amaterasu?" Eri-Ro asked and turned to the woman who was suppose to be on the right of her. "Huh? She's gone.." Her right arm immidiately caught her attention, there was a note on it. She read the note. Sorry to leave you alone, I hope you'll find some Sakura and probably eat rice cakes, espically with the money I left at your feet. AKA the backpack. Eri-Ro looked down at her feet and saw a small backpack, she put it on her back. "Aw Ame, you always do this!!!" She complained out loud, Eri-Ro pouted, then sighed, her head was now down at the ground. What should I do now? She thought as she lifted her head and looked around, she saw a Sakura tree and ran up to it, when she got closer, she saw that there was two guys there.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"Ahh what the!?" Aisu quickly woke up, and created a ice shard. "Whoops". Aisu expected the man to be surprised. staring at the ice shard, Aisu quickly replied, "Well, where did that came from?" Aisu picks up his bag, and ran away from the man with the ice shard following. "Sometimes this power gets me into nothing but trouble". Aisu quickly threw the shard into a lake, and then ran into a women. "Ow, sorry about that".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:51 pm

(OOC: Alright, posting order: Hinote, Validus then Yuki. I will go now, Yuki is next. This will take place after Validus had confronted Yuki-Chan in Mexico.)

Apparently his cold touch had suprised the man. For, the mans instincts had awaken, as well as the man himself, but, by accident, or in sudden confusion had released some sort of shard... It was made of ice from Validus's point of view. In an instant the man had humorously questioned his own activation of his technique. With Validus's curious eyes open, to the 'now running' man, he thought. ...An Apostle? Adding to this thought, and when the man was out of range, he spoke. "I had already met an Apostle... On the other side of the world. They are spreading quite steadily. In the distance, he had heard a clash, of two bodies against one another heavily. Validus used shadow stepping, and without any sound, or figure, he had jolted within the thick Sakura Tree, the pink leaves would shroud him of his own existence to the rest of the world. Unless, another operative of Chronos had been around, he would remain unseen. Validus observed... And realized, that the Ice-Apostle, had clashed into the young woman he had met in Mexico. This idea was fishy. Two Apostles... There must be something they are up to. I should remain observant, so I can reach an accurate, and reasonable conclusion to this mess of a day within Tokyo. Thought Validus keenly, as he observed. He waited to see how the woman would react, or what the man would do next.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Eri-Ro looked at the two guys and saw that something came from one of them. Hmm? I wonder if? Nah. Though if he is...makes me wonder what is he doing here in Tokyo? You know, this also makes me wonder why Ame left me alone, again. She didn't even said anything about it. What is she hiding? I sho- Eri-Ro thought's were then intruppted when someone had crashed into her which caused her to fall backwards. I don't think I can catch myself this time. She thought. Then all of a sudden her force field appeared and caught her before she hit her head on the concrete. She layed on her force field. You know I never actually laid on my force field, but hey this is pretty comfortable...for me. I should get off and deactive it. Eri-Ro then got off of the force field and deactivated it, so it would disappear. Hopefully someone did not see that. Cause that would lead me into some trouble. She thought. Though I guess that time I did it on instict.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:24 pm

"A apostle?" Aisu stared at the women laying on a force field. "If you think I'm surprised by that, you thought wrong". Aisu then created a small ice shard in front of the women. "See? I'm a apostle like you". Aisu watched as the women got up, and deactivated her force field. "Well, seems that now theres a guy that knows that i'm a apostle". Aisu remembered about the burn on his tounge. "Ow, the burn still hurts. Well, the man must have already seen your force field, so i say we run".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Validus had continued to observe... He was now certain that there was plotting or something of that sort going on, he was deep within the Cherry Blossoms in order to clearly hear anything, he had only gotten a visual. This woman was whom he had seen earlier, in Mexico. How odd... It's certainly coincidental. Perhaps she is giving off my position as an assassin away to her fellow comrade, an Apostle... Thought Validus. One sign of that... Of the knowledge of my presence, is if they begin to flee from the scene. That would cause me to attack them... Possibly kill them. I can't have her giving off my position, fleeing would certainly prove something has happened. Thought Validus keenly, for more of an extended time. Validus continued observing them, and their exact movements... Patiently waiting to be an executor, or a spy.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Eri-Ro listened to the man as he said something about her thinking that her power suprised her, he then showed her that he was an apostle also by creating a small ice shard in front of her."Huh? You think that I think that I suprised you?" Eri-Ro laughed. "I'm not that type of person. That wasn't the thought that was going through my mind. You do know that we're in a public place right? I'm more worried about someone seeing my power than someone being suprised." She said. He then said something about them running away. "Now why would I run? Wouldn't that look suspicous? I mean seriously, the outfit I'm wearing defintely isn't the type to run in, and I care less about some man seeing my force field. And running away can give him a even more reason to tell someone else. I'm not running." She said. She then continued to walk to the Sakura tree. The man? Could it be the man he was talking to at the Sakura tree? Why would he even be worried that this man knows about our powers? Hmmm.... She thought. She looked at the Sakura tree. The other guy isn't there..he must have left. Eri-Ro was now standing several feet in front of the Sakura tree. She then grabbed her full moon necklace. Mom.... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:14 pm

"Oh well, fine by me". Aisu ate the small ice shard, and lets it melt on his tounge. "That felt better". After Aisu heard the women saying that she can't run in what she is wearing, Aisu thought, "She does have a point". Aisu sees the women staring at the sakura tree. "You seems to have something in your mind". Aisu noticed the the man he saw was gone, and sighed in relief. "What have i gotten myself into?"
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

Validus observed patiently... Apparently, they hadn't run away. This showed some positive signs, at least for his part, his own existence. They had spoken and traded a few words with one another, most likely about their unique abilities which are used for the Messiah's dark intentions, whether it be world control, or destruction. Eventually, the young woman he had met in Mexico went closer to the Sakura tree he was within, they'd now notice that he was away from the bench where he startled Aisu... So, it would seem a bit odd. This hadn't concerned him, for he had special training meant for spying, and observing others. This time, her being so close, and the other Apostle following her he could now hear everything they were saying. Validus sat there, deep within the Cherry Blossom... Not making a sound, or any movement... He simply listened to what they'd be speaking about.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Eri-Ro heard a voice that belong to a male saying. "You seem to have something in your mind." Eri-Ro turned her head at him. "Aren't you the guy that was going to run away? You changed your mind. Anyways, your right, I do have something on my mind...Don't ask." She said, she then looked back at the Sakura tree. The guy started to talk about what has he gotten himself into. Eri-Ro ignored what he said. Amaterasu....Your going to need to tell me pretty soon, about why you keep on taking me to places and leaving me alone. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:56 pm

Aisu took a sip of water he had left, and looked at his watche. "I haven't gotten your name yet. My name is Aisu Koushaku, but call me Hino". "What to do, what to do? First, a get woken up from my nap, now i meet another apostle". Aisu went closer to the sakura tree. "Either the man is hiding, or he ran off. Oh well, guess i'll wait for my answer".
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Validus continued patiently observing them... This time, he had used Shadow Stepping to change his position within the Cherry Blossom, now, making himself even more shrouded from the naked eye. Apparently, they had just been having normal conversation, it was ironic coming from two Apostles... Casual conversation. Normally, Apostles would be plotting their next move, they didn't have the recommended ambition. That is all that came to mind. Validus waited patiently for the conversation to continue.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Eri-Ro listened to the guy some more, basically cause she had nothing else to do, he told Eri what his name was. "My name is...Eri-Ro...Nice to meet you Hino." No way am I telling him my real name, just tell him my nickname. She thought. Hino then started to talk about meeting another apostle and something about him waiting for an answer. "Apostle..."She said softly. Eri-Ro closed her eyes and started to sing. "Donna toki datte tada hitori de unmei wasurete ikite kita noni." It's been awhile since I sung something. She thought as she sung the song.

(OOC: Eri-Ro is singing Hikari by Utada Hikaru)
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Hearing Eri-Ro sing, Aisu stood in silence. Why is she singing?As Eri-Ro sang, Aisu could remember when he was 6 when his mother used to sang a lullaby to him. Mother.......... Father.......... Aisu could remember when his parents were killed in front of him. That memory will haunt me for life. Aisu continued to be in silence for about 5 minutes. "Excuse me, but why are you singing?"

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:44 pm

As Validus continually observed the scene... The young woman he had met earlier, in Mexico City began to sing. It was charming, her voice was beautiful, but, this hadn't placed Validus into a different state of mind. The 'I' still realized he was here to spy, and not fiddle around with a couple teenagers singing to one another, which was only one-sided, for the girl was the only one singing. Hmm... Why is it they speak nothing of the Apostles... Are all Apostles this lazy? They don't focus on their superiors goals... They all seem so laid-back from what i've witnessed. Thought Validus to himself deeply, he continued listening to their communication with one another.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Eri-Ro listened to Hino's question. She stopped singing. "I don't have a reason, I just felt like singing." She explained. "Singing is me it's all that I have left from my past, that hadn't changed or cursed me to this day." Her eyes started to get sad at the end of her sentence.
"When I sing the whole world melts away and it's just me and my voice. It's also...something that a lot of people have in common, listening or playing music. Nothing really matters to me anymore when I sing." She continued to explain. "So excuse me if I wanted to give myself some peace, even if it was only a moment. Standing in front of this Sakura tree gives me peace, it's beauty soothes me." She said while closing her eyes and inhaled the sweet smell of the cherry blossom tree.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am

Aisu sighed, and sat on the pavement. Peace.... Aisu closed his eyes, and hears the peaceful silence. Never felt this happy before. A sakura flower fell, and landed on Aisu's lap. Ehh whats this? A sakura flower. AIsu held the flower to the sun, and watches it shine a little. "Excuse me Eri-Ro,but can you sing that song again?"
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Apparently the scene had gotten more quiet... There was silence after the young womans singing, it brought peace, and was harmless... But, as an Apostle, it was all false hopes, and wrecked dreams. The sakura flowers seemed to have endlessly been spreading due to the increasing winds, Validus embraced it, feeling the wind surge calmly through him, it was gentle and harmless. A charming feeling. Validus remained there, silent, upon the Cherry Blossom...
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Eri-Ro listened to Hino when he asked her to sing the song. "Sure, but I'm going to sing my favorite part...which is 2 verses after the verse I sung before, the first verse." Eri-Ro took a deep breath and began to sing again, she sung the whole song all the way to the end. After she hit the final note of the song she smiled. I feel like singing another. She thought. She then felt something hit the back of her head. "Ow!" Eri yelled as she fell. She caught herself before she hit her head on the ground. "Ah, Eri, Eri, Eri. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." Said a voice that belonged to a female. Eri-Ro turned and saw a woman with long black hair, that had a streak of blond one a side. She wore a dark blue turtle neck tank top and she wore black jean capris, one of her feet had a dark blue sandal while the other didn't. Her arms were crossed and she was looking directly at Eri-Ro. "You know, if you had your guard up you wouldn't have gotten hit by my shoe." "Amaterasu!" "So your glad to see me? That's good to know...I guess." Amaterasu then walked closer to Eri-Ro, she bent down and picked up her shoe, she put it back on and stood straight up. "Hmm? And who are you?" She asked Hino, with one of her arms still crossed while the other one, had her hand was under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Aisu got up as Eri-Ro started singing again. She has a nice voice. Wait a minute. Why am i thinking this? After a while, Aisu spots a shoe hitting Eri-Ro's back. "Um". After hearing, "Ah, Eri, Eri, Eri. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." Aisu turned his head, and sees a women. Who is she? And why did I just saw her throwing her shoe at Eri-Ro? The women went to pick up her shoe, and asked, "Who are you?" Aisu stood quiet for a moment, then spoke, "My name is Aisu Koushaku, Hino for short". Aisu stood silent for a while to hear a reply.

_________

Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Validus had continued listening pleasantly to Eri-Ro's singing voice, which was beautiful. It didn't make him smile, or effect him emotionally, but, his ears were certainly attracted to it, aside from his own coldness, he was embracing it somewhat. They had gotten to know eachother more it seemed, Apostle-To-Apostle... A dangerous relationship, that was certain. Suddenly, Validus had noticed a woman quietly approach the scene... The other two hadn't noticed her, but, she seems quite clever. Eventually, she wildly threw her show at Eri-Ro it was playful. Validus wasn't suprised that Eri-Ro had known this pecuilar woman... Now that a new person arrived in the scene, things would get more interesting. Aisu, the Ice-Apostle had introduced himself... Validus braced himself, prepared for whatever they'd begin speaking of, hopefully it was valuable intelligence, if not, he'd be wasting his time here... They all acted like plain teenagers, it was very strange coming from a harsh organization, whose leader desires power, and control, possibly destruction.
Back to top Go down
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hello, Hino. I'm a friend of Eri-Ro, my name is Amaterasu. Very nice to meet you." Amaterasu said. She then walked closer to Eri-Ro and put her arm around her, she then started to whisper to her. "Sorry, Eri, for leaving you alone again. It's business, strictly my business." Something that you do not need to be in...if I just hold out a little longer you won't be in it at all. I wonder how long can I keep this up? Amaterasu thought. "Is that why we keep on comming to diffrent cities?" Eri asked. "Um.....yes. That is the reason. Eri, nothing else, just that." Amaterasu whispered a bit louder than she needed to. "Please, don't ask what type it is." Amaterasu said quickly after what she said last. "Okay." Eri-Ro said. Amaterasu then took her arm off of Eri-Ro.
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hello Amaterasu". Aisu took a sip of tea, and watched Amaterasu whisper something to Eri-Ro. I wonder whats she talking? Aisu watched as Amaterasu continues whispering. I wonder wheres Yuffie. Aisu! Aisu could here a young women's voice coming from behind. She is late as usual. Aisu sees Yuffie coming with bag of food. Well, free time is over, Aisu. Time to go. "Yes, mom". why do you always call me mom, Aisu? "Because you act like one". Yuffie gave a little laugh, and sees 2 women. Friends of your?

"Normal" day Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Normal" day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Asia (IC) :: Tokyo-
Jump to: