Black Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat RPG

The World is open, the day is new, and its time to catch some crooks, or become one yourself! Become a sweeper, and clean up crime for money, or be a member of chronos and erase people from the world. Drink the rare tao water and gain special abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Normal" day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

"Normal" day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Validus had listened to sharply to their boring conversation... Suddenly, something more interesting, possibly suspicious had been in the midst. The woman whom confronted the Eri-Ro, was actually whispering something, it seemed quite serious, judging by the demeanor of it all. Validus couldn't clearly hear what she had been saying, but, it was something related to her not being amongst Eri very often... "Business" is what came to mind. Adding to this, another confrontation... Another woman. One woman was a friend of Eri's while the other woman was a friend of Aisu's, he had learned both their names by now, and his photographic memory would remember this moment for quite some time. Validus repositioned himself, he was now more shrouded by the Sakura then he had been earlier... And proceeded with silence, as he braced himself for the next thing they'd speak of, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
yuki_rose

yuki_rose

ID
Name: Rose Erika Inoue
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

A woman than appeared and it looked like that her and Hino knew each other. When she asked if Eri and Amaterasu were friends of Hino, Eri didn't know what to say and Amaterasu laughed a bit. "Sort of, I guess you can say that." Amaterasu said. Amaterasu then heard a rustle comming from the Sakura tree, she quickly took out a knife and threw it in the place where she heard the rustling, in a second. A bird then appeared and started to fly away. Amaterasu....Eri thought. Amaterasu looked at the Sakura tree a bit more before she turned to Eri and the others. "Sorry about that, I've been more....cautious these days. I must be going crazy! I almost killed that bird!" Amaterasu said. She then combed her fingers through her hair as she exhaled. "Eri-chaann." "What?" Amaterasu then hugged Eri-Ro. "Let's have some Sukiyaki when we get back to our room, kay'?" "Sukiyaki? Does that mean I'm cooking?" Eri asked. "Of course!! Unless if you want me to help..." Amaterasu said. He..help? No way!! Your cooking skills are horrible. I can think of many times when your cooking failed. Eri then thought of the times. One of the memories showed Amaterasu in a apron and pulling out a cake that collapsed. Another memory was Amaterasu almost burning the kitchen. "Uh..n..no thanks! I can handle it myself." Eri-Ro said. "Yay!" Amaterasu then pulled away from Eri-Ro. "Sukiyaki!" Amaterasu Cheered, she then started to walk away. Eri was going to follow her, but she then turned around and walked to the tree, she had to jump on a branch and climb up the tree a little so she could get Amaterasu's knife. When she got down, she looked at Hino and said. "I hope we'll be able to meet again...Hino." She then ran to catch up with the still cheering Amaterasu.

(OOC:♥️~Nya! Nya! Nya!!! Eri and Amaterasu End~♥️)
Back to top Go down
Hinote

Hinote

ID
Name: Aisu Koushaku
Faction: Apostles of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Seeing that Amaterasu threw a knife at the tree, Aisu quickly remembered the man. Did she noticed the man? Aisu could hear Amaterasu telling Eri-Ro something about SukiYaki. Time to go, Aisu. "Okay, Mom". You should stop calling me mom. I'm a year younger than you. "Fine". Aisu hears Amaterasu saying, "I hope we'll be able to meet again...Hino". "Hope to see you two again too". Aisu, and Yuffie walked off as the other two left.

(OOC)This is the end of Aisu, and Yuffie! *throws down smoke bombs*
Back to top Go down
Validus Visage

Validus Visage

ID
Name: Validus Visage
Faction: Chronos

PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm

The two had continued speaking... The woman was a clever one, Validus could tell by her voice. It had appeared very casual... But, there was a grim image, as the woman slung a hidden knife into a tree, it had missed the number 'I' by only 4 inches... Nearly cutting him in the face, so, in response, Validus swiftly re-positioned himself, prepared to make his 'leave' but, it ended up her just being 'accurately' paranoid, for she was a cautious person, most likely, due to this fact, the business she got involved in was dangerous kind of business. More intensely, Eeri had literally climbed up into the tree, and grabbed the knife, to retrieve, for she was about to leave... Thanks to Validus's sharp skills, she wasn't able to catch him, he remained hidden, and even more quiet... Eventually she left the tree, and began leaving the area, soon, with Aisu, and his friend, Yuffie following behind them.

Once they were out of range, Validus finally spoke. "Finally... It seems that my place here was futile. With this knowledge, I can't turn in anything to the Elders. But, it wasn't what I had been here for in the first place." Said Validus softly. With a slight moan, he had hopped off the Sakura Tree, and calmly walked away, as if he wasn't around, or doing anything... He didn't appear suspicious at all, as he led himself, like a shadow, back into the streets of Tokyo, where he'd leave...

(OOC: Alright, i'm done. This thread will now CLOSE!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Normal" day   "Normal" day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Normal" day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat RPG :: Asia (IC) :: Tokyo-
Jump to: